Sichere, intelligente und nachhaltige Mobilität
Start working as a Development Team Lead
We are looking for a Development Team Lead who wants to be part of our team in Leiderdorp.
You get energy from realising innovative technical solutions with your team, bridging your excellent people skills with your passion for technology.
If you are also interested in mobility, you are our perfect match!
You are an inspiring and empathic leader who drives high-performance teams. With exceptional communication skills and a natural talent for coaching, you build a positive and collaborative culture that thrives on individual and collective success. You always keep a finger on the pulse of your team’s goals and performance, and with your quality-focused mindset, you ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
Your empathic and open approach fosters trust and respect, and your strategic vision guides your team towards a successful future. Overall, you are a well-rounded, confident, and reflective leader who can navigate challenges with a cool, calm, and collected demeanour.
Monotch is an innovative, ambitious, growing and international company. We focus on safe, smart and sustainable mobility by connecting data, services and transactions. The Smart Mobility Platforms we develop are unique leading software platforms in which traffic data is exchanged.
Our end customers are road authorities, cities, governments and the traffic industry. They link their products or data to our platform, making sure all road users can use the data to move through traffic more efficiently, safely and sustainably.
You may have already used information from our platform via your smartphone or car navigation without realising it. Together we will change how everyone will use mobility!
Our company culture
It is essential to make plans and share them. We celebrate our successes together. Additionally, we also find collegiality necessary, as well as curiosity and a positive attitude.
Your responsibilities revolve around three pillars: Application development (~70%), Coaching (~18%), and HRM-related tasks (12%).
Application development and (technical) delivery:
- Define, facilitate, and improve Agile working procedures development, act as Scrum master.
- Facilitate the team in making high-level application designs + improving existing application designs.
- Test implementation quality + in line with business requirements.
- Implement technical delivery process in line with departmental guidelines and protocols.
- Coordinate and manage application releases (+ provide updates to the MT).
- Team coaching (on technical decision-making with security, quality & testing, scalability and robustness in mind).
- Individual coaching (performance and development).
- Team composition (role definition, completeness, level of technical knowledge, recruitment, etc.)
- Performance management
- Contracts, salary, sickness, holidays, expenses, etc.
Your team does the hard-core programming. Your manager, the CTO, will offer you guidance and support.
Required Skills, Experience & Education
To fully bloom in this position, you should have the following experiences and competencies:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of working experience in software development
- 1-2 years (or more) of experience leading a software development team
- Ability to evaluate the quality of software implementation written in at least Java and Angular
- Programming experience in at least two technologies
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Good verbal and written proficiency in English
What can you expect from us?
With your international team of A-players (4 members and growing), you can positively impact our society by realising innovative Smart Mobility applications.
- Working hours: 36-40 hrs per week, hybrid (3 office days), flexible.
- Salary: 4950-5800 (b.o. 40 hrs.) + 8% holiday allowance. (Level determined b.o. your skills and experience.)
- Days off: 30 holidays.
- Contract: One year and permanent. (We aim to establish a long-term working relationship. We will begin with a one-year contract to get to know you (and you Monotch). With proven good performance, we will continue with a permanent contract.)
- Extra: Pension package – Travel costs coverage (0.21 cts/km or Mobility Card) – €30 net per month for internet/mobile phone – Work-from-home utility budget + equipment – Lots of training possibilities.
- Team: Informal working atmosphere in an international team. We organise fun team activities several times per year.
Please send your cv and motivation to our recruiter, Anne-Pauline Wessels – van Antwerpen, by pushing the application button or:
MAIL: [email protected]
WHATSAPP: +31 (0)6-11908081 (you are always welcome to call her if you have any questions)
LINKEDIN MESSENGER: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ap-wessels-vanantwerpen/
FACEBOOK MESSENGER: https://www.facebook.com/AP.wessels/