Safe, smart and sustainable mobility
Join Monotch as a Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can listen well, is eager to learn and is empathetic. You are someone who likes to make a positive contribution to our society. If you are also interested in mobility, you are our perfect match!
We expect you to be able to speak Dutch and English well with our customers so that you can help them use our unique platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you ensure that our (international) customers and resellers get the maximum value from our TLEX (Traffic Live Exchange) software platform. Using interviews, surveys, and customer and user consultations, you determine the motives and challenges of the connected cities and regions. You translate this into a concrete interpretation such as content for training courses, documentation and recommendations for new product features.
You also manage several key accounts supported by various colleagues. You have monthly consultations, and you report on their performance and use. We expect you to make an annual overview and identify new opportunities.
Monotch is an innovative, ambitious, growing and international company. We focus on safe, smart and sustainable mobility by connecting data, services and transactions. We develop Smart Mobility Platforms, unique leading software platforms in which traffic data is exchanged. Our end customers are road authorities, cities, governments and the traffic industry. They link their products or data to our platform so that all road users can use the data to move through traffic more efficiently, safely and sustainably. You may have already used information from our platform via your smartphone or car navigation without realising it. Together we will change how everyone will use mobility!
The company culture
We think it is essential to make plans and share them. We celebrate our successes together. We also find collegiality necessary and curiosity and a positive attitude.
What we expect from you
- Completed HBO or WO education
- Just finished your studies, or you are about to take a first or second follow-up step
- You are a good listener and understand people. You have a genuine interest in the customer, and you build relationships
- Planning and organising are easy for you, and you think along with the customer in a solution-oriented way
- Learns quickly and wants to grow
- Good communication in Dutch and English is no problem
- A good understanding of IT in general
What can you expect from us?
- Gross starting salary between € 2,300 and € 4,350 based on 40 hours depending on your knowledge, experience and age; Of course, further growth is possible with us!
- Working with innovative technologies, processes and new business models
- Guidance and support of various colleagues to learn our products and to optimally fulfil your role
- The possibility of working alternately at home and the office
- Informal free working atmosphere in an international team
- Possibility to follow training courses to develop yourself
- Excellent career opportunities with international potential
- Make a mark together on the world of sustainable mobility
Do you want to be part of our mission to impact the future of mobility? Please send an email our HR colleague Jolanda Janssen-de Quartel: [email protected]